Elizabeth Hurley's filmmaker son
Dec 30, 2012, 4:01 GMT
Elizabeth Hurley's son is a budding filmmaker.
The actress's 10-year-old son Damian - whose father is her former boyfriend Steve Bing - enjoys making films and enlists the help of his famous mother making his productions.
Elizabeth revealed: 'We make movies together - or rather, he makes movies and I act as his producer/actress/costume mistress etc. He's extremely focused and writes his short movies on Final Draft, shoots them on his Flip [camera] and edits them on iMovie.'
The actress-and-model, 47, has also bonded with her cricketer fiancÃ© Shane Warne's three children, Brooke, Summer and Jackson.
She said: 'I am blessed to have three future stepchildren and love spending as much time with them as possible. It's heavenly to have some girls and Brooke and Summer are enchanting and we have lots of fun and cuddles.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CLiz Hurley Biography - Shane Warne Biography -
COMMENT on Elizabeth Hurley's filmmaker soncomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Some morons think Ireland Baldwin is fat
- 2. Tiger Woods' alleged hole in one with underage neighbor
- 3. Amanda Bynes' alleged drug fueled vida loca, suing tabloid
- 4. Miranda Kerr's nipples make an appearance
- 5. No way Jose! Canseco facing alleged rape charges