Christmas card king Tom Hardy
Dec 24, 2012, 15:01 GMT
Tom Hardy makes his own Christmas cards.
The 'Dark Knight Rises' actor and his girlfriend Charlotte Riley are renowned for their festive crafty skills, and after impressing their friends with personal greetings last year, the pressure is on for them to better themselves this December.
Charlotte said: 'Tom and I make cards. Last year, we drew the Wise Men next to a sign saying, 'Bethlehem this way'.
'We made about 30 cards for family and friends. Now we've got a reputation - it's a tradition that can't be broken.'
Tom has previously shown his crafty side when he spoke of his desire to learn to knit. The 'Lawless' actor is keen to master the wool-weaving hobby as he sees it as a good way of passing time on film sets.
He has said: 'I was thinking about it because a lot of people do it on film sets. I don't know where to begin, I'd have to find out what the first thing is. I'd like to knit a hat first, or gloves... Or maybe a cat.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CTom Hardy Biography -
Tom Hardy Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Christmas card king Tom Hardycomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?