Nicole Scherzinger loves Christmas jumpers
Dec 23, 2012, 15:01 GMT
Nicole Scherzinger loves Christmas jumpers.
The 'Poison' hitmaker thinks a woolly sweater bearing a festive motif is the perfect garment to get people in the mood for the party season, and she was delighted to receive one as a gift from boyfriend Lewis Hamilton last year.
Giving her advice to boyfriends eager to treat their partners over the festive season, she said: 'Buy a motif sweater. My boyfriend Lewis got me one with a reindeer and snowflakes on last year.'
However, this year Nicole won't need her Christmas jumper as once her commitments as a judge on 'The X Factor' end, she is returning home to Hawaii for the festive season.
She added: 'It won't work this year though as I'll be celebrating in Hawaii, where I grew up. There, you wear a surfer bikini and Christmassy board shorts.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CLewis Hamilton Biography -
Lewis Hamilton Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesNicole Scherzinger Biography -
Nicole Scherzinger Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Nicole Scherzinger loves Christmas jumperscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?