John Travolta awarded legal fees
Dec 7, 2012, 22:01 GMT
The author who sued John Travolta for ruining his reputation has been ordered to pay the actor's legal bill.
Robert Randolph wrote 'You'll Never Spa In This Town Again', in which he claimed the 'Pulp Fiction' actor enjoyed gay sexual relations in Los Angeles' City Spa in the 1990s.
He then claimed John and his lawyer Marty Singer had falsely accused him of having serious mental problems to try and make him out to be an unreliable source.
However, after a judge threw out his lawsuit, there was further bad news for the author when he was ordered to pay John's legal fees of $139,645.17.
Mr. Singer told TMZ: 'This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta. Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.'
John - who is married to actress Kelly Preston - has been dogged by a number of claims of sexual misconduct, some of which have since been retracted, from a number of male masseurs since the publication of 'You'll Never Spa In This Town Again'.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJohn Travolta Biography -
John Travolta Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on John Travolta awarded legal feescomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant