Lily Allen wants another girl
Dec 5, 2012, 11:01 GMT
Lily Allen wants another girl so she doesn't have to buy new clothes.
The pregnant pop star already has a 13-month-old daughter Ethel with husband Sam Cooper, and she hopes the couple's new baby - due this month - is a girl, too, so she can wear her sister's old outfits.
The cost-effective 'Smile' singer told the Daily Express newspaper: 'Fingers crossed it's a girl. Then I can dress her in leftovers from the last baby. That's important. I don't want to have to buy anything new.'
Heavily pregnant Lily, 27, hit the red carpet at the British Fashion Awards last week in a floor-length navy blue A.L.C. gown and offered her top tip for dressing a baby bump.
She joked: 'Just don't leave the house, basically.'
Lily - who celebrated daughter Ethel's first birthday on November 25 - recently commented on her pregnancy, saying she felt like she had an alien growing inside of her.
She tweeted: 'Alien, inside me. #weird (sic)'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CLily Allen Biography -
Lily Allen Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Lily Allen wants another girlcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?