Alicia Keys' performer son
Dec 3, 2012, 4:01 GMT
Alicia Keys, Egypt and Swizz Beats
Alicia Keys' son loves to dance.
The 31-year-old singer says two-year-old Egypt is already showing signs of following in the footsteps of his famous parents, Alicia and her husband Swizz Beatz.
She said: 'Lately he's been getting his performer on. He'll just break into a pose or dance.'
Egypt also appears on 'When It's All Over', a song on Alicia's new album 'Girl On Fire' and the singer is proud of the tot.
She said: 'When I was writing the lyrics in Jamaica, he came into the room and became enamoured with the microphone. It was so cute! When it came time to record the song, I decided that he needed to be included.'
Swizz also performed on the record and Alicia loved having the whole family involved.
She added to Us Weekly magazine: 'He's a true partner. He encourages me to be fully myself. Sometimes I want to shy away but he doesn't let me. I've found the love of my life!'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAlicia Keys Biography -
Alicia Keys Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Alicia Keys' performer soncomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?