Channing Tatum's wife liked stripper moves
Dec 2, 2012, 4:01 GMT
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan
Channing Tatum's wife made him strip for her.
The 'Magic Mike' actor worked as a stripper before finding fame in Hollywood and picked up a few moves to woo actress spouse Jenna Dewan.
He said: 'Yeah, she knew she was marrying a stripper. And that worked out too because it was kind of a pre-requisite that I would have to strip for her at some point, which she seemed to enjoy.'
The 32-year-old heartthrob - who met Jenna, 31, on the set of 2006 dance movie 'Step Up' - not only impressed the 'American Horror Story' actress in the bedroom, but with a surprise romantic getaway, too.
He said: 'At the very beginning of our relationship, we arranged to meet for dinner. I showed up and, instead of a restaurant, we went to the airport, took a plane and went of a five-day vacation. It took a lot to pull it off - I got her off work and had her roommate pack clothes, but it was one of the best holidays ever.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJenna Dewan Biography -
Jenna Dewan Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Channing Tatum's wife liked stripper movescomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant