Tulisa's life will start when she has kids
Nov 23, 2012, 9:06 GMT
Tulisa says her life will begin when she becomes a mother.
The 'Young' singer - who is currently dating Newcastle United soccer player Danny Simpson - can't wait to have children and once she does, she will give up her showbiz career.
She said: 'I believe my life will begin when I settle down and have kids. I will literally wake up one day and say that I don't want to be in entertainment anymore and you won't see me again. I've already bought my dream house in the country. I can't wait!'
Tulisa - who is known as 'The Female Boss' - also says she's a lot softer in real life than her tough public image, especially when she's in love.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: 'Am I still the boss? Even more so now as I've got to stand my ground and be even stronger. The only time I'm not like that is when I'm in love. then I show a lot more of my softer side. That's my private side. It's very different and people would be surprised about it.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Tulisa's life will start when she has kidscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 2. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant
- 3. Brad Pitt never inspired by Aniston relationship to be better man
- 4. Hey Lady: Comic Monique Marvez has a few words for Jerry Lewis
- 5. Some morons think Ireland Baldwin is fat