Kourtney Kardashian is an ordinary mother
Nov 11, 2012, 6:01 GMT
Kourtney Kardashian wants to be a regular mother.
The reality TV star has two children, Mason, two, and four-month-old Penelope, with boyfriend Scott Disick and while she is recognised whenever she goes out, she refuses to let it stop her doing anything with her family.
She said: 'I think I give off a closed-off vibe - people don't even feel comfortable coming up to me. I stay home a lot and go to the park and do things like that in our little community. I won't let scrutiny stop me from going to the zoo or being a mum.'
Kourtney also says becoming a mother has given her much more confidence in herself as she no longer worries about silly things.
She told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: 'I feel much more confident about my body now. Little things I used to worry about are put into perspective. But before, my weight was always pretty consistent, and now I understand how it feels to not find anything that fits; to feel uncomfortable in fashionable clothes.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CKourtney Kardashian Biography -
Kourtney Kardashian Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Kourtney Kardashian is an ordinary mothercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 2. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 3. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 4. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 5. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)