Lady Gaga fears classmates
Nov 1, 2012, 4:01 GMT
Lady Gaga is terrified of girls she went to school with.
The 26-year-old singer is still in touch with some people from her formative years, and still gets nervous when she has to hang out with the popular crew.
She said: 'I am throwing my best friend an engagement party this weekend, and I'm going to be seeing all these girls from school, and I would be totally lying to you if didn't say I was worried about how I'm going to look.
'I was saying earlier, 'I have to look fabulous, I have to look absolutely amazing, some of them were horrible to me!' '
However she is unsure why women are often nasty to each other, and thinks more effort should be made to be nice.
She added to Stylist magazine: 'I think people are just, for no reason, wretched to each other all the time, and I don't think they use clothes or men or perfume or make-up or anything more than they use anything else.
'We should all make an effort to be nice to one another all the time.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CLady Gaga Biography -
Lady Gaga Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Lady Gaga fears classmatescomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?