Steven Tyler had love in an elevator
Oct 26, 2012, 16:02 GMT
Steven Tyler once got caught having sex in an elevator.
The Aerosmith frontman - who is famed for his wild womanising ways - was getting intimate with a woman in a hotel lift and didn't realise the doors had opened, leaving them exposed to all the other guests staying there.
The rocker - whose band had a smash hit record with their song 'Love In An Elevator' - said: 'Me and this girl, we were full on getting it on and, you know, it's a lifetime from the top to the bottom floor but suddenly the doors opened in the lobby and there were all these people - not children, but, you know, people. I was like, 'Holy sh*t!' '
The former 'American Idol' judge loves sex and says if people made love more often, the world would be a much happier place.
He told The Guardian newspaper: 'What's missing in the world is that people don't get laid enough.
'It's not just about f***ing it's about making love and unbridled passion. The world doesn't make love enough.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAerosmith Biography -
Aerosmith Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesSteven Tyler Biography -
Steven Tyler Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Steven Tyler had love in an elevatorcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 2. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 3. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 4. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 5. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)