Salma Hayek wants to be an astronaut
Oct 18, 2012, 10:02 GMT
Salma Hayek would love to be an astronaut.
The 46-year-old actress plays a nurse in her new movie 'Here Comes The Boom' and although she enjoyed it, she has other ideas for an alternative career.
Salma thinks being blasted into space would be a perfect job for her.
She told Us Weekly magazine: 'I'm not squeamish but I would have preferred to be an astronaut or a flower shop owner [if acting hadn't worked out].
The Mexican star has daughter Valentina, five, with husband Francois-Henri Pinault and says she learns a lot from the youngster.
Although Salma realises it's important to teach your kids good morals, the screen beauty insists parents have to let their offspring embrace their own unique personalities.
She explained: '[Motherhood has taught me] to let children be who they are. Guide them but get out of the way because they already know so much. It's important to listen to them and learn from them.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CSalma Hayek Biography -
Salma Hayek Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Salma Hayek wants to be an astronautcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?