Amanda Bynes' not guilty plea
Oct 16, 2012, 1:42 GMT
Amanda Bynes has pleaded not guilty to two charges of driving on a suspended licence.
The 'What I Like About You' actress did not appear in court in Burbank, California on Monday (15.10.12) but her lawyer entered the plea on her behalf.
The two charges relate to incidents one-and-a-half hour apart which took place near Bop Hope Airport in Burbank in September, the second resulting in her car being impounded.
She faces a total of five criminal charges, including driving under the influence (DUI), two separate hit and run accidents along with the two counts of driving on a suspended license.
Last month, the 'Easy A' actress pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the hit and run cases.
Amanda - who claims to have retired from acting - has displayed erratic behaviour in recent months, and has been dropped by her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer after they found they had been unable to get in touch with her for four weeks.
She is currently living in New York where she is attempting to launch a fashion line and has no plans to return to California.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAmanda Bynes Biography -
Amanda Bynes Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Amanda Bynes' not guilty pleacomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant