Police called to fight between Lindsay Lohan and her mother
Oct 10, 2012, 14:01 GMT
Police were called to deal with an argument between Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina.
Officers responded to a 911 call in which the caller claimed Lindsay was being held against her will at Dina's house in Long Island, New York, in the early hours of Wednesday morning (10.10.12).
According to TMZ.com, the pair got embroiled in a heated row which turned physical with the 26-year-old actress sustaining a cut to one of her legs. A bracelet Lindsay was wearing was also broken in the fracas.
Earlier, mother and daughter had spent the evening at a nightclub in New York City which they left at 4am.
Their argument allegedly began in the car on the way home before taking a turn for the worse at the property.
Cops are believed to have made a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.
No further information was available at the time of writing.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CLindsay Lohan Biography -
Lindsay Lohan Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Police called to fight between Lindsay Lohan and her mothercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?