Rebecca Ferguson happy alone
Oct 7, 2012, 8:01 GMT
Rebecca Ferguson is 'happy' being single.
The 'Nothing's Real But Love' singer - who previously dated One Direction hunk Zayn Malik and has two children from a previous relationship - is happy to spend time by herself because she would get distracted from her career if she was always with a man.
She said: 'I'm single and happy. When I'm in a relationship I fall hard and it distracts me. Like right now, I'd just be sitting here texting them when I should be working.'
However, that does not mean Rebecca does not know what she wants in a man, and she has a big crush on 'Drive' actor Ryan Gosling.
She said: 'My ideal man would be Ryan Gosling - that body! I like the athletic look. But it's not about looks for me, really. I always go for someone with a good heart.'
Rebecca is no longer in touch with Zayn, who she met while they were both on 'X Factor', but continues to wish him the best.
She said: 'I don't ever speak to Zayn. But I wish him well.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CRebecca Ferguson Biography -
COMMENT on Rebecca Ferguson happy alonecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?