Mena Suvari planning UK move?
Oct 4, 2012, 16:01 GMT
Mena Suvari would like to move to the UK.
The 33-year-old actress spent time here while working on wedding comedy 'The Knot', and she had such a great time in Britain she would consider relocating in the future - especially to London because it is so 'vivacious'.
She said: 'I haven't had much time to do much sightseeing but I did manage to do a road trip in a mini to Stonehenge. It was lots of fun despite being a little tricky driving on the other side of the road.
'I hope to see more of England in the future. I might even move here. I love England. There is so much history here. London is an amazing city, it's so vivacious.'
The country is not the only British thing Mena - who recently completed her divorce with second husband Simone Sestito - is into, she is also a big fan of supermodel Kate Moss and in particular, her style.
She told The Sun newspaper: 'I love Kate's look, she is so stunning and never seems to age. How does she do that?'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CMena Suvari Biography -
Mena Suvari Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Mena Suvari planning UK move?comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?