JWoww's wedding fist fight
Sep 28, 2012, 1:01 GMT
Jenni \'JWoww\' Farley
Jenni 'JWoww' Farley will have a fight with her fiance on their wedding day, according to her 'Jersey Shore' co-star.
The reality TV recently revealed her boyfriend of over two years, Roger Matthews, proposed during a skydiving lesson and while her fellow MTV star Vinny Guadagnino is thrilled for her, he joked there could be a punch up on the big day.
He told Us Weekly: 'She's going to fist fight Roger the day of the wedding!'
Vinny also said he had been expecting the proposal and joked he hoped the wedding goes ahead.
He said: 'I'm very excited. I have to [go to the wedding]. We're like a family.
'I'm glad that it finally solidified. Hopefully they go through with it.'
Speaking about the proposal, JWoww revealed she was shocked but couldn't be happier with her new fiance.
She said: 'I look over and see a hand-written sign: 'Jenni, will you ... ' and then I turned to him and freaked out.
'The whole time I'm screaming, 'What are you doing? What's going on? He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?'
'If I had to imagine a perfect guy, it would be him.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CVinny Guadagnino Biography -
COMMENT on JWoww's wedding fist fightcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant