Hayden Panettiere has accepted looks
Sep 17, 2012, 21:01 GMT
Hayden Panettiere has finally accepted her looks.
The former 'Heroes' actress says she used to be very critical of her appearance but now knows confidence is one of the most important things to have.
She said: 'Others can tell when you're happy with being you and when you're not.
'As I've gotten older and grown into my body, I've started realising that the way you carry yourself and that light coming out of your eyes are the most attractive things about you.'
Hayden, 23, admits she used to suffer from body dysmorphia after a magazine printed a picture of her in denim shorts under the 'cellulite'.
She told Women's Health magazine: 'It gave me such body dysmorphia for so long. But I remember reminding myself that beauty is an opinion, not a fact. And it has always made me feel better.
'I now try to eat healthfully but I don't go crazy over it, But you gotta eat!'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CHayden Panettiere Biography -
Hayden Panettiere Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Hayden Panettiere has accepted lookscomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 2. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant
- 3. Brad Pitt never inspired by Aniston relationship to be better man
- 4. Hey Lady: Comic Monique Marvez has a few words for Jerry Lewis
- 5. Some morons think Ireland Baldwin is fat