Tulisa Contostavlos' 2.5k handbag
Sep 15, 2012, 15:01 GMT
Tulisa Contostavlos owns a Â£2,500 handbag that she's never even used.
The 'X Factor' judge revealed the most expensive item she ever bought was a handbag costing Â£2,500 and despite the price, it has been languishing at her home ever since.
She admitted to TOTP magazine: 'I don't think I've ever used it! I've still got it though.'
The 'Young' singer has expensive tastes as she also likes to splash out on even pricier outfits.
Although she doesn't keep expensive items if she'll only wear them once, Tulisa has worn dresses worth about Â£30,000.
Tulisa revealed that a Â£30,000 dress is the most expensive one she's worn, but says she wouldn't keep something which cost so much.
She said: 'I wouldn't keep something like that - I would sell it off.
'I feel like it's money just sitting there, and I'm not into that.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Tulisa Contostavlos' 2.5k handbagcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?