Reese Witherspoon expecting a boy
Sep 14, 2012, 10:01 GMT
Reese Witherspoon is expecting a boy.
The 'Water for Elephants' actress - who already has daughter Ava, 13, and son Deacon, nine, from her first marriage to Ryan Phillippe - is thought to be expecting a son with her second husband Jim Toth.
A source told America's Star magazine: 'They're both really happy to be having a son, but especially Jim as it's his first. He's over the moon about it.'
Reese was rushed to hospital with pregnancy complications in August but it was just a scare and mother and baby are doing fine, although Jim is still nervous.
The source added: 'Jim's still nervous after Reese's scare and hospital stay. But he just can't wait to hold his son in his arms.'
The 36-year-old Hollywood star spent a couple of days in a Los Angeles medical facility after it was feared she was going into early labour.
After being discharged doctors told her to take it easy at home and get plenty of rest.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CReese Witherspoon Biography -
Reese Witherspoon Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sitesRyan Phillippe Biography -
Ryan Phillippe Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Reese Witherspoon expecting a boycomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 2. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 3. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 4. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 5. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)