Kelly Osbourne vomits after vodka
Sep 10, 2012, 15:02 GMT
Kelly Osbourne was sick after she accidentally downed a large glass of vodka.
The TV star was at the New York Fashion Week party for brand Opening Ceremony when she went to take a drink from her water, but got more than she bargained for.
She tweeted: 'Picked up what i thought was my water & took the biggest swig of vodka which instantly made me puke what a way to ruin the night (sic)!'
The alcoholic drink burned at the 27-year-old's throat, an experience she compared to the taste of nail polish remover.
She added: 'My mouth, throat and stomach are on fire Im starting to think i drank poison the closest thing i can compare it to is nail polish remover (sic)!'
Kelly's accidental vodka shooter is the latest unlucky episode to befall her, after a bottle of self tanning solution recently exploded in her suitcase, leaving embarrassing looking stains on her laundry.
She admitted: 'My self tanner exploded in my suitcase Im 2 embarrassed 2 take them 2 the dry-cleaners because it looks like I s**t myself #S**tShorts (sic)'
Despite having to leave the party early, the 'Fashion Police' host was given a gift by Opening Ceremony of three rings; two shaped like eyes and one like a mouth, which she also posted a picture of on twitter.
She wrote underneath: 'Look how sick this ring is I just got from @openingceremony. (sic)'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CKelly Osbourne Biography -
Kelly Osbourne Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Kelly Osbourne vomits after vodkacomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Harry Styles has famous admirers
- 2. Rihanna's dad thinks she'll reunite with Chris Brown
- 3. Catherine Zeta-Jones completes bipolar treatment
- 4. Tulisa fighting to save relationship?
- 5. George Michael fell out of car