Aaron Taylor-Johnson prefers family to work
Sep 6, 2012, 5:01 GMT
Aaron Taylor-Johnson prefers being a father to acting.
The 22-year-old hunk - who has daughters Wylda Rae, two, and seven-month-old Romy
Hero with wife Sam Taylor-Johnson - admits he gets more out of family life than his Hollywood career and wants to be the best parent he can be.
He said: 'I strive to be the best father and husband I can be. I gain a lot more out of my kids and Sam than anything else in my work world. I take my family life seriously.'
Despite the 23 year age gap between himself and Sam, he claims he has never seen it as an issue as he was old before his time.
He added in an interview with Britain's ELLE magazine: 'Sam might be older than me, but she's such a young, spirited soul that I sometimes feel older than her.
'I don't wake up and go, 'F**k I'm 22!' I matured quickly, I grew up around adults. I was 10 when I did my first film - you're taught how to speak up, communicate with people who are a lot older than you.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Aaron Taylor-Johnson prefers family to workcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Danny McBride and Maya Rudolph are an awkward family for GQ
- 2. Avril Lavigne bought a wedding dress
- 3. Patton Oswalt Hosts The Internet’s Biggest Night”
- 4. 72nd Annual Peabody Awards, Judd Apatow, Amy Poehler, Robin Roberts and More
- 5. Alleged monkey dumper Justin Bieber booed because he whines?