Stevie Wonder hated marijuana experience
Aug 31, 2012, 15:02 GMT
Stevie Wonder felt he'd 'lost part of his brain' when he smoked marijuana.
The 63-year-old singer believes he has never gone off the rails because he has never had any interest in taking drugs as the one time he dabbled with illegal substances made him hate the effects.
He told the Guardian newspaper: 'I'm not better than the next person. But I've never had a desire to do drugs. When I was 21 I smoked marijuana and I didn't like the way it made me feel.
'When I woke up the next morning I felt like I'd lost part of my brain.'
The 'Superstition' hitmaker also discussed his belief that some gay people are just 'confused' and think they are in love with someone of the same sex when they get close to a person.
He said: 'I think honestly, some people who think they're gay, they're just confused. People can misconstrue closeness for love.
'People can feel connected, they bond.
'I'm not saying all gay people are confused. Some people have a desire to be with the same sex. But that's them.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CStevie Wonder Biography -
Stevie Wonder Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Stevie Wonder hated marijuana experiencecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant