Giuliana Rancic welcomes a son
Aug 30, 2012, 11:58 GMT
Bill and Giuliana Rancic
Bill and Giuliana Rancic have become parents for the first time.
The couple welcomed son Edward Duke Rancic into the world yesterday (29.08.12)via a surrogate mother and the pair feel 'blessed beyond words'.
Bill tweeted: 'The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!( sic)'
Presenter Giuliana, 37, told E! News: 'Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives.
'Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!'
The little boy was born at 10.12pm and the baby's cord was cut by Bill and Giuliana held him first.
Giuliana previously battled breast cancer and the couple struggled with miscarriage and infertility before announcing they were expecting a baby via a surrogate.
Bill, 41, previously said: 'Our journey has a happy ending. We didn't give up, we didn't quit and we're going to have a good ending to this.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Giuliana Rancic welcomes a soncomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?