Chad Kroeger's scrapbook proposal
Aug 24, 2012, 15:03 GMT
Chad Kroeger proposed to Avril Lavigne by adding a page to her scrapbook.
The Nickleback singer and the 'Sk8r Boi' hitmaker became engaged after a whirlwind romance this year, and he asked his fellow Canadian to marry him by writing it down.
Alison Eastwood, editor-in-chief of HELLO! Canada, said: 'It happened in their recording studio. She was scrapbooking and he added a page to the scrapbook, and the page said: 'Will you marry me?' '
The pair's romance began when he started working with her on her new album in February, and he has revealed he is the 'luckiest person alive' to be with Avril - who has previously romanced Brody Jenner and Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley.
He said: 'I knew I was falling for her. It was incredibly powerful and something I'll never forget ... I feel like the luckiest person alive because I get to be with my best friend every day!'
Avril added her new love makes her laugh constantly and is impressed by how much he meets her needs.
She said: 'He makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in every way and is extremely attentive.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAvril Lavigne Biography -
Avril Lavigne Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Chad Kroeger's scrapbook proposalcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant