One Direction's Niall Horan turned down by singer
Aug 15, 2012, 3:01 GMT
One Direction\'s Niall Horan (centre)
One Direction's Niall Horan was turned down for a date by former 'The X Factor' contestant Amelia Lily.
The singer admitted that she swapped details with the star but backed away once she realised what his intensions were.
She said: 'I met all the boys through 'The X Factor'. Niall and I] got papped together walking out of the studio.
'It wasn't about romance for me. The last thing on my mind at that time was going on a date.'
Amelia revealed that although she like Niall as a friend, she simply isn't a fan of men with blonde tresses.
She told Britain's Now magazine: 'Yeah. Sorry Niall. He's a nice guy, but not my type. I like dark haired boys.'
While many of the band's members - which include Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Styles - are considered heartthrobs, she isn't attracted to anyone in the group.
When asked about her feelings towards the only single member, Harry, she denied having dated him.
Amelia said: 'I'm definitely not dating Harry. I don't see the lad. I don't even have the guy's phone number.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on One Direction's Niall Horan turned down by singercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant