Jenna Jameson pleads not guilty to DUI
Jul 26, 2012, 15:03 GMT
Jenna Jameson has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence (DUI) charges.
The former porn actress was formally booked with two counts of DUI and one count of driving without a valid license after crashing her car into a lamppost in Orange County, California, on May 25.
Jenna was arrested following the incident when she was asked to take a field sobriety test and failed it by showing signs of intoxication.
Prosecutors in Orange County say tests showed her blood-alcohol level was .05 percent above the legal state limit.
She entered her not guilty plea in court on Tuesday (24.07.12).
Jenna's attorney John Marshall Kremer revealed the blonde beauty was not prepared to comment on the matter at this time.
The 38-year-old sex symbol - the star of numerous adult films such as 'Udderly Ridiculous' and 'I Love Lesbians 10' - suffered minor injuries in the accident.
Jenna - who raises three-year-old twin boys, Jesse and Journey, with former UFC champion Tito Ortiz - is due in a Westminster court on August 13.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CJenna Jameson Biography -
Jenna Jameson Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Jenna Jameson pleads not guilty to DUIcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant