Elton John will never join twitter
Jul 21, 2012, 10:01 GMT
Sir Elton John
Sir Elton John thinks he'd end up in prison if he joined twitter.
The 65-year-old singer refuses to sign up to the social networking site as he knows he would get into trouble almost straight away.
He said: 'It would end my career. I'd be in prison after about two days. I mean, no, God almighty. Me and my big mouth, no thank you. That would be the end of the career.'
Even if he did decide to join twitter, Elton - who has an 18-month-old son, Zachary, with husband David Furnish - admits he would find it difficult because he struggles with the latest technology.
He told The Sun newspaper: 'You won't see me doing a disco record or a dance record or anything like that, because I don't know how. I'm technically a Luddite. I have an iPad but I don't have a phone. I'm not great on a computer, I don't even have one.
'I write everything down - I come from a different era. I accept the change and I know that it is the future with the way it's going, but I don't know how to do it.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CDavid Furnish Biography -
COMMENT on Elton John will never join twittercomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant