Nick Stahl goes missing again
Jun 19, 2012, 10:01 GMT
'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' star Nick Stahl has gone missing - less than one week after leaving rehab.
The 32-year-old actor - who has a history of drug abuse - checked out of a Californian treatment facility last week against doctors' orders and now he hasn't been seen for the past four days.
His wife, Rose Murphy Stahl, said: 'He's been missing for four days. But I don't want to comment any further.'
His friends and family noticed he was missing last week after he failed to return to his friend's home.
A source said: 'Now he's disappeared. We can't find him anywhere. He has not made contact with anyone. We are all just desperately looking for him.
'Everyone just wants him to come home. It's a terrible situation. We are searching, but we've had no solid leads.'
This is not the first time Nick has disappeared for more than a week last month he went missing and then re-emerged and was admitted to a rehabilitation clinic.
However, he walked out of the facility and went to stay with a pal.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CNick Stahl Biography -
Nick Stahl Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Nick Stahl goes missing againcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 2. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 3. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 4. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)
- 5. Clues That Beyonce May Be Pregnant