Carrie Underwood tells Miley Cyrus to slow her marriage roll
By April MacIntyre Jun 11, 2012, 1:00 GMT
Miley Cyrus - Singer Carrie Underwood is counseling pop star Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth and go slowly. © Andrew Evans / PR Photos
Singer Carrie Underwood is counseling pop star Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth and go slowly.
"My advice is just take it easy. If you can be engaged for a while I'm sure that's really nice, plan everything slow and take your first couple of years just to really hang out together and enjoy it," dailystar.co.uk quoted Underwood.
Underwood married to ice hockey star Mike Fisher: "For me, planning, I wish we could have been engaged a little bit longer but our schedules were like, 'We can get married this day', so that's what we had," she said.
Cyrus, 19, was engaged to Hemsworth on May 31.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CMiley Cyrus Biography -
Miley Cyrus Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Carrie Underwood tells Miley Cyrus to slow her marriage rollcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Tim Curry recovering from stroke
- 2. Will Smith's allegedly strange ideas about raising kids continues
- 3. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 4. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 5. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?