Adam Lambert On Gay Marriage and President Obama (VIDEO)
By April MacIntyre May 14, 2012, 20:05 GMT
02/16/2012 - Adam Lambert - © Paul Froggatt / PR Photos
Idol alum Adam Lambert took to his official Twitter to applaud President Obama for taking a stand in support of marriage equality.
Adam Lambert joins the rest of the LGBT community, in supporting president Obama's support of marriage for all.
The former 'American Idol' contestant, Lambert, has a steady boyfriend but emphasized that he still has no plans of marrying anytime soon.
Below: Adam Lambert On Gay Marriage & Obama, Performing with Queen & His New CD on VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live with Carrie Keagan:
Get More: Big Morning Buzz Live
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CAdam Lambert Biography -
Adam Lambert Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Adam Lambert On Gay Marriage and President Obama (VIDEO)comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Drake bets on bad Rihanna and Chris Brown breakup
- 2. Katy Perry on Brand, Meyer and popping tags and tacos
- 3. Justin Bieber grazes a photographer
- 4. Happy days: Kim Kardashian 'Doing Great,' Kanye West 'Is in Love'
- 5. ‘Curb’ actor Jeff Garlin not facing charges