Taylor Hanson to be a dad again
Apr 19, 2012, 10:02 GMT
Taylor Hanson is to become a father for a fifth time.
The 29-year-old Hanson star and his wife Natalie, 28, are expecting another child together and are thrilled about the news.
The baby is due in late 2012 and the couple's other kids, Ezra, nine, Penelope, seven, River, five, and Viggo, three, can't wait to meet their new sibling.
Taylor told People magazine: 'Natalie and I are so anxious to meet our fifth mini-Hanson. As are the four siblings at home who are counting the days to the arrival.'
Taylor's brothers and bandmates Isaac, 31, and Zac, 26, each have two children with their wives.
The 'MMMBop' hitmaker previously admitted he and Natalie wanted a big family, because once you have three children 'you're outnumbered' anyway.
Taylor said: 'After two kids, you're outnumbered. So once you cross having three, having [more] is not such a big deal.'
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Taylor Hanson to be a dad againcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Amanda Bynes' platinum wig disguise for court
- 2. Kendall Jenner's navel gazing remarks enrage Frances Bean Cobain and Twitterverse
- 3. Crazy Triangle: LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville and Courtney Love?
- 4. Amanda Bynes mental unraveling lands her in hospital after Bong toss
- 5. FOX morning team puts Morgan Freeman into stupor, on-air interview (VIDEO)