Lady Gaga sued for allegedly plagiarizing 'Judas' song
By April MacIntyre Aug 6, 2011, 6:33 GMT
06/19/2011 - Lady Gaga - 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards Rehearsals in Toronto on June 19, 2011 - CTV Queen Street Headquarters - Toronto, Canada © Robin Wong / PR Photos
Once again, the dark cloud of plagiarism is over Mother monster, Lady Gaga.
The singer is being sued by Rebecca Francescatti, who penned a song back in 1999 titled “Juda”.
Earlier, Gaga was taken to task for her single “Born This Way” that reminded everyone of Madonna’s 1989 hit “Express Yourself.”
TMZ reports that Francescatti played with a bassist named Brian Gaynor who went to work for a songwriting company -one that Gaga hired to co-write seventeen songs from that same "Born This Way" album.
Have a listen to the tracks laid over each other, and talk back and let us know if Francescatti has a case:
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CLady Gaga Biography -
Lady Gaga Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Lady Gaga sued for allegedly plagiarizing 'Judas' songcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in People
- 1. Danny McBride and Maya Rudolph are an awkward family for GQ
- 2. Avril Lavigne bought a wedding dress
- 3. Patton Oswalt Hosts The Internet’s Biggest Night”
- 4. 72nd Annual Peabody Awards, Judd Apatow, Amy Poehler, Robin Roberts and More
- 5. Alleged monkey dumper Justin Bieber booed because he whines?