Charlie Sheen `will resume filming of Two and a Half Men next week`
By Ellie Pratt Dec 30, 2009, 19:05 GMT
Charlie Sheen at the 35th Annual People\'s Choice Awards - Press Room, Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, California. - Russ Einhorn / Splash News
Charlie Sheen is expected to resume taping his hit sitcom Two and a Half Men next week, a friend of the actor has revealed.
The source also corroborates various reports now surfacing that claim family members suggested to Sheen – before the alleged Christmas Day incident with wife Brooke Mueller that landed him in jail - that he not join her in Aspen.
Sheen was 'warned' not to go, says the friend, since the couple were having marital problems.
The source also mentions that Mueller was aware of how much ex-wife Denise Richards received in her divorce from Sheen, and people close to the actor believed Mueller may have been looking to exit the marriage.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CCharlie Sheen Biography -
Charlie Sheen Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Charlie Sheen `will resume filming of Two and a Half Men next week`comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Smallscreen
- 1. Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio join X Factor
- 2. Bradley Cooper, Heidi Klum interviews from Leno (VIDEOS)
- 3. Investigation Discovery Asks 'Where Are They Now' Update Edition week, begins May 27
- 4. National Geographic and Good Clean Fun Present X Games Course Build
- 5. Ice Road Truckers is trucking on, still, back June 9