Amy Winehouse's mistletoe snub
Dec 15, 2007, 11:30 GMT
03/15/2007 - Amy Winehouse - Amy Winehouse at the Brush Tent at SXSW - SXSW - Austin, TX © Daniel Locke / PR Photos
Amy Winehouse is the girl that men would least like to kiss under the mistletoe this Christmas.
The troubled singer, who is renowned for her heavy eyeliner and oversized beehive, got 48 per cent of the votes in a nationwide poll conducted among men between the ages of 16 and 34 by Nuts TV.
Amy was closely followed by Victoria Beckham with 24.6 per cent, whose tiny figure and large fake breasts have attracted much attention.
The Spice Girl recently said she doesn't care if men find her attractive, adding: "I've never been one of these girls that does men's magazines that all the men fancy. I'm the girl that the girls want to go shopping with and have a laugh with - that's what I'm all about!"
Supermodel Kate Moss, whose relationship with troubled rockers Pete Doherty and Jamie Hince has kept her on the front of newspapers and magazine worldwide, came fourth in the list with 4.9 per cent of the vote.
'Atonement' actress Keira Knightley rounded off the top five of girls men would least like to kiss under the mistletoe after receiving 2.3 per cent of total votes.
Leona Lewis, Kelly Brook and Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole rounded off the top 10.
Nuts TV's Girls you would LEAST like to kiss under the mistletoe:
1. Amy Winehouse - 48 per cent
2. Victoria Beckham - 24.6 per cent
3. Chanelle ('Big Brother' UK) - 13.4 per cent
4. Kate Moss - 4.9 per cent
5. Keira Knightley - 2.3 per cent
6. Lucy Pinder (British glamour model) - 1.7 per cent
7. Leona Lewis - 1.7 per cent
8. Kelly Brook (British model-turned-actress) - 1.6 per cent
9. Gemma Atkinson from 'I'm a Celebrity' (British soap star and reality show competitor) - 1.1 per cent
10. Cheryl Cole (British band, Girls Aloud, singer) - 0.6 per cent
(C) BANG Media International