Fire almost causes serious damage to Ozzy Osbourne’s English home
By M&C News Jul 7, 2006, 14:28 GMT
Rocker Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are all right and recovering after a fire blazed in part of their house in Buckinghamshire.
Their daughter Kelly had left the house to film scenes for her latest show, Project Catwalk, shortly before the flames were detected, a spokesman for the family said.
He said the rest of the family is away and none had been in the house at the time.
A spokesman for Buckinghamshire Fire Service said an automatic fire alarm alerted crews at 7.25am followed by a 999 call, thought to be from the housekeeper.
The fire was confined to the hallway of the house and has caused some relatively minor smoke damage.
He said: “We think it may have been caused by an electrical fault in a lamp. It was caught in the nick of time, if we hadn’t been alerted so quickly it could have been worse.”