Stone Sour: „House Of Gold & Bones – Part 2“ due in April 2013
By Oliver Lippert Jan 8, 2013, 11:57 GMT
Stone Sour vocalist Corey Taylor recently revealed via Twitter that the second part of the band's “House Of Gold & Bones” double album will be released in April.
Both releases combined create the “House Of Gold & Bones”. The comic book version is expected to be released on April 17 via Dark Horse Comics.
It's the visualization of the sci-fi short story that forms the basis of the double album.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Stone Sour: „House Of Gold & Bones – Part 2“ due in April 2013comments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Music
- 1. Iration announce headlining Tour Dates; Tickets On Sale June 14 (VIDEO)
- 2. Anna Netrebko releases Verdi, new dates announced
- 3. Sleeping with Sirens 'Feel' Debuts at #3 on The Billboard Top 200 Charts! Tour dates
- 4. Borgore Debuts Legend Video June 11
- 5. Casey K. lights up Los Angeles, new club dates announced