Chris Brown’s new single hits radio
By Patrick Luce Jan 26, 2012, 15:19 GMT
R&B singer Chris Brown’s new single “Turn Up the Music” has hit radio and will be available at all digital music stores on February 14th.
The single was written and produced by The Underdogs and will appear on ‘Fortune’ (RCA) - the upcoming follow-up to Brown’s critically acclaimed 2011 release ‘F.A.M.E.’
‘F.A.M.E’ received three Grammy Awards nominations including Best R&B Album, and Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance for his hit single “Look At Me Now.”
Brown is currently in the studio adding the finishing touches to ‘Fortune.’ The official release date for the album will be announced soon.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&CChris Brown Biography -
Chris Brown Links - M&C is not responsible for the content in external sites
COMMENT on Chris Brown’s new single hits radiocomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Music
- 1. Clairy Browne & the Bangin’ Rackettes continue touring, NPR and more
- 2. Americana Music Association announces nominees for 2013 awards
- 3. Backstreet Boys back with new album and tour
- 4. John Fogerty El Rey event on May 28, details
- 5. Cinco 2013! Hottest Concert of the Year Pictures