The Last Stand -
A border-town sheriff and his inexperienced deputies must catch a recently escaped Mexican cartel boss.
|Release Date (USA):
|Release Date (UK):
|Rating (UK) :
||Lorenzo di Bonaventura
||Andrew Knauer (original screenplay); Jeffrey Nachmanoff and George Nolfi (rewrite)
- The Last Stand Pictures
- Arnie is back in the first trailer for 'The Last Stand'
- Genesis Rodriguez taking a 'Last Stand'
- Forest Whitaker joins 'Last Stand'
- Noriega embarks on a 'Last Stand'
- Rodrigo Santoro joins 'Last Stand'
- Peter Stormare takes a 'Last Stand'
- Schwarzenegger takes his 'Last Stand' in 2013
- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes his 'Last Stand'
Also Check Out
'Next To Me' singer Emeli Sande would love to train as a music therapist in the future. ... more
Brooke Mueller's four-year-old twins Bob and Max will visit her in rehab, in the company of a court-appointed monitor. ... more
Carly Rae Jepsen says she and her boyfriend Matthew Koma are 'super professional' when they work together in the studio. ... more
Police were called to the Los Angeles home of 'Can't Be Tamed' singer Miley Cyrus after a hoax caller claimed a crime was underway at the property. ... more
Although Chris Brown still has feelings for Karrueche Tran, friends don't believe he is in love with her. ... more
Gwyneth Paltrow says she got her love of food and cooking from her father Bruce Paltrow, who passed away in October 2002 after battling cancer. ... more