The Green Hornet -
Britt Reid (Seth Rogen), son and heir to Los Angeles' largest newspaper fortune, is a rich, spoiled playboy who has been happy to maintain a direction-less existence. When his father James Reid (Tom Wilkinson) dies, Britt meets an impressive and resourceful company employee, Kato (Jay Chou).
They realize that they have the resources to do something worthwhile with their lives and finally step out of James Reid's shadow. Kato builds the ultimate weapon, The Black Beauty, an indestructible car with every weapon imaginable and Britt decides that in order to be heroes, they will pose as villains. With the help of Britt's new secretary, Lenore Case (Cameron Diaz), they learn that the chief criminal in the city is named Benjamin Chudnofsky (Christoph Waltz). He has united all the gangs under his power, and he quickly sees that the Green Hornet is a direct threat to the prosperous criminal underworld he controls.
|Release Date (USA):||2011-01-14|
|Release Date (UK):||2011-01-14|
|Rating (UK) :||PG|
|Producer:||Neal H. Moritz|
|Writer/s:||Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg|
|Seth Rogen||Britt Reid/Green Hornet|
|Cameron Diaz||Lenore Case|
|Tom Wilkinson||Jack Reid|
Related ItemsThe Green Hornet (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD) (DVD)
- 'Green Hornet' takes MLK holiday weekend
- The Unseen Movie Review - The Green Hornet
- New pictures from The Green Hornet
- The Green Hornet Madrid Photocall
- German Photocall for The Green Hornet Pictures
- First pictures from The Green Hornet
- First trailer for 'The Green Hornet' now online
- Christoph Waltz to go up against 'Green Hornet'
- Nicolas Cage nixes 'Green Hornet'
- Sony pushes 'Green Hornet' back to December
- Stephen Chow not directing ‘The Green Hornet’
- Seth Rogen in talks to co-write and star in 'The Green Hornet'