Actress Michelle Williams always looks chic and amazing, and lucky for us we have all the inside scoop tonight on what her makeup artist used for her 2014 Met Gala Makeup Look.
Michelle Williams’ artist Sabrina Bedrani uses Laura Mercier cosmetics to create this fabulous wearable face:
Makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani created a clean and modern look that complemented Williams’ vibrant Louis Vuitton dress at the Costume Institute Gala for the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute.
BODY: Skin glowing and hydrated
- Prep body skin with new Laura Mercier Gel Body Moisture,($45) a hybrid gel-crème that refreshes and hydrates the body. Part gel, part crème, this light-as-air necessity is comprised of natural coconut water, invigorating natural verbena extract and a vitamin-rich complex that penetrates and firms skin, so you can slink into any party dress. The scent is the best, clean and inviting.
FLAWLESS FACE: Fresh and youthful
- First, Bedrani prepped Williams’ skin with Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($33) to ensure that her foundation would “melt” into the skin.
- Then, she applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in Vanille ($48, September 2014) to even out her complexion.
- She next used Laura Mercier Secret Concealer – #2 ($23) under the eyes to conceal imperfections and set the concealer with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($24).
- She then applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($25) to the actress’ cheeks for a healthy glow.
- To finish the look, she applied Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($35).
EYES: Neutral shades to balance a colorful dress
- Bedrani smudged Williams’ upper and lower lash lines with Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki ($26), which she described as having the “perfect balance of cool and warm tones.”
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rosegold ($26) all over the eyelids to brighten the look.
- To give a slight definition to the eye, she then smudged Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki ($26) in the creases and corners of the eyes.
- She filled in the star’s eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Brunette ($22), and then used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20) to ensure the brows stayed perfectly groomed all night.
- Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Williams’ curled top and bottom lashes.
LIPS: Muted, soft lips
- Bedrani lined the lips with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Baby Lips ($22), and then lightly dabbed Laura Mercier Crème Lip Colour in Rose ($24) in the middle to achieve a soft, muted look.