Mercedes show off new E-Class Cabriole
By James Wray Jan 7, 2013, 13:49 GMT
Mercedes have unveiled the new E-Class Cabriolet.
The Cabriolet features some tweaked styling, more safety kit and new engine options. Six petrol engines are available ranging from 135 kW (184 hp) to 300 kW (408 hp) and there are three diesel engines ranging from 125 kW (170 hp) to 195 kW (265 hp). The new range offers better economy and improved CO2 emissions, with the four-cylinder E200 and E250 petrols getting direct-injection systems for better efficiency in town.
Going on sale in January the prices will start around £36,000.
FROM THE WEB
Further Reading on M&C
COMMENT on Mercedes show off new E-Class Cabriolecomments powered by Disqus
Latest Headlines in Autos
- 1. Mercedes show off new E-Class Cabriole
- 2. Mercedes Unveil 2014 E-Class Coupe
- 3. LA Autoshow 2012 Pictures
- 4. LA Autoshow 2012 Pictures
- 5. 2012 HIN Hot Import Nights Car Show Pictures