We found out exactly what Justin Bieber uses on his mane of tween-tastic hair!
Monsters and Critics caught up with Justin Bieber’s stylist who was at Access Hollywood taping a segment with the Biebs and Billy Bush.
Now you can get “The Bieber,” as we found out all the details from Vanessa Price, Justin Bieber’s Stylist, who is sharing her exclusive styling tips with M&C readers:
How to get the Justin Bieber look:
1. Always start with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, we like Bumble and Bumble Coco Shampoo and Conditioner, it leaves the hair moisturized, but not weighed down. (We also recommend Joico K-Pak)
2. Begin the style with slightly damp, towel-dried hair.
3. Next, put a pea sized amount of a light-weight oil in your hair, she likes using Davine’s Finest Oil Non Oil, (We also recommend BEBeverlyHills Argan Oil)
4. With Solano SuperSolano 3700Moda hair dryer blow the hair from back to front. (Read M&C’s review in September’s Beauty “Must Haves” here)
5. Using a vent brush, brush hair forward and toward one side – either direction is fine. This will give the hair a direction in which way to swoop the bangs. Goody’s Start.Style.Finish Vent Brush works great.
6. Depending on your hair texture you can use a finishing product, such as Kiehl’s Climate Proof Shine Spray for fine hair to give it a subtle shine and light hold. Or if you have thicker hair you can finish with Davines No 6 Glossy Plasteline for Wizards on the ends to give a little definition and shine
Voila, you will be rocking the Bieber.
Note the date on this article may be incorrect due to importing it from our old system.