©2003 - 2007 Monsters and Critics.com - All Web site design, text, graphics, and layout, displayed on Monsters and Critics.com are protected by copyright.
Use of Monsters and Critics copyright materialCertain other content, photos and artwork displayed on Monsters and Critics.com are protected by copyright and are the property of their respective owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print, in hard copy, portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of a personal information resource.
Any other use of materials on this Web site - including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission or republication, without the prior written permission of Monsters and Critics.com and any other applicable copyright owner, is strictly prohibited.
Permission is granted solely for your personal, non-commercial use of the products you purchase and/or information you view at Monsters and Critics. Any other use of the contents without the prior written permission of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited.
Linking to this site
Monster and Critics encourages hypertext links to this website. If you have any trouble linking to a specific page please feel free to contact us here.
If you are linking to an article then you must NOT quote more than 50 words before linking to the original. See syndication for more details on re-publishing our articles.
If you are linking to any images, files or video we would request you link to the page and not the specific file.
Syndication of Content
Our RSS feeds are available for both personal and commercial use, please contact us if you are using the feeds commercially.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Written notification must be submitted to the following:
Service Provider(s): Monsters and Critics.com and/or WOTR Ltd
Name: J.N. Wray
Full Address: WOTR Limited, 2/2 42 Tassie Street, Shawlands, Glasgow, UK, G41 3QF
Telephone Number: +44 07920 446 797.
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
We shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; forward the written notification to such alleged infringer.
In addition we shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.